Make the case for change
We can help you make the case for new projects or policies by evaluating the economic and financial impact of policies, programs and reforms, predicting their financial, economic and social value, and analysing the risk profile of different options.
From strategic assessments to detailed business cases, we are experts in the application of economic techniques and commercial principles to option and project evaluation. Our rigorous economic analyses can assist you to better understand and communicate the economic, financial and social impact of your project, policy or initiative through the development of economic impact assessments, contribution studies and a range of other economic frameworks.
- Next Generation Ticketing Business Case: Developing the business case for next-generation ticketing in Queensland
- Cross River Rail Cost-Benefit Analysis: Evaluating the costs and benefits of major infrastructure projects.
- National Ticketing Options Evaluation: Evaluating the financial and operational impacts of different approaches for delivering smartcard ticketing in New Zealand
- Port of Brisbane Mega Cruise Ship Cost-Benefit Analysis: Providing advice on market-led proposals
- Contractual Performance Risk Pricing: Risk analysis, modelling and assessment
- Real Options Analysis of Land Purchase: Decision tree modelling
- Review of Prospect to Macarthur Drinking Water Link Project: Ex-post policy and project reviews