NineSquared was engaged to assist in the development of the Risk and Assurance Program (RAP) Framework which will provide an overarching structure to support and guide the RAP over the period of the 2019-24 National Partnership Agreement. Specific deliverables for this engagement included:
- Defining the purpose and objectives of the RAP program
- Outline the methodology for the selection of project and risk themes to be investigated
- Define the roles and responsibilities for the parties involved with, and participating in, risk assurance reviews
- Articulate the links between the RAP assurance risks and DITCRD’s Enterprise Risk Management Framework and Divisional Risk Management Plan
- Revised and improve the risk assessment tables used to determine Consequence and Likelihood.
The RAP Framework provides a high-level overarching structure for the Department to effectively manage its legislative and reporting obligations, and manage key risks associated with those roles.