Evelyn is an analyst at NineSquared with demonstrated expertise in transport and infrastructure policy and planning, economic research and analysis, stakeholder engagement, and commercial advice and strategy. Evelyn holds a Bachelor of Political, Economic and Social Sciences (Political Economy and Anthropology) from the University of Sydney.
Selected project experience:
- National Infrastructure Audit – was engaged as part of a NineSquared team to support the development of the 2019 National Infrastructure Audit.
- Future of Modelling – was engaged as part of a NineSquared team to draft a paper exploring the future of modelling.
- Fast Rail Submission – contributed to the preparation of a submission to advise how the government should best deliver a fast rail network to improve connectivity across the state of NSW.
- North South Rail Options Analysis – was engaged to analyse alignment options for how the government should best deliver the North South Rail project.
- Empty Container Park Study – was engaged to investigate issues with the operation of the NSW empty container supply chain, and options for improving the movement of containers into and out of Port Botany.