Steve is an accomplished strategy, policy and infrastructure advisory leader in the public and private sectors, with extensive and strong experience across both economic and social markets. Steve has established credentials in client and business development, including client relationship executive roles with the Australian Government Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, and Royal Bank of Canada.
Steve’s expertise includes team management and leadership, organisational reviews, project leadership and assurance (including Gateway Reviews), business cases, due-diligence, major and complex procurement including Public Private Partnership projects, and international development assistance.
- Airport Rail Link and Automatic Train Control Project – Business case and Infrastructure Australia submission management. Negotiation assistance for grant funding from the Australian Government for the project
- Cunningham Highway – Yamanto to Ebenezer Duplication Project – Update of full business case and preparation of funding submission to Infrastructure Australia
- National Road Reform, Indonesia – Led an international consulting team advising the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade and the national government of Indonesia on road reform
- National Infrastructure Investment Program – Advised the Australian Government on several major projects including development of a unit cost framework and undertaking assurance and compliance reviews of major road projects across Australia
- Gateway reviews for Infrastructure NSW – Led gateway reviews in NSW in the justice, health and education portfolios covering business and pre-tender gate reviews
- Business case review – Reviewed the full business case of the Lower Fitzroy River Infrastructure Project and the preliminary business case for Nullinga Dam for Building Queensland