Governance, Organisational & Assurance Reviews
We work with people to help them solve their organisation’s most important commercial and public policy problems, to innovate and transform their organisation and, ultimately, to make great decisions that enable them to prosper in fast changing times.
Our expert review team has extensive experience in conducting governance, organisational, assurance, and project reviews. We have review experience covering the private and public sectors, and the charitable/Not-for profit sectors.
Our governance, organisational and assurance services are designed to help you, your people, your organisation, and your projects achieve the best possible outcome. We can offer you a range of services to help you:
- Anticipate and solve structural, system, process, policy, relationship or strategic problems which are impacting on your ability to meet outcomes
- Develop plans and strategies which can drive improved and sustained performance
- Align your accountability, governance, decision-making and resources to strategic outcomes
- Manage organisational change
- Manage corporate or enterprise risks
- Review the status of projects (from either strategic assessment to commissioning) and give you a confidence assessment the readiness of a project, and what constructive steps can be taken to improve project success.
Our team can provide assistance across a range of review and assurance activities including:
- Governance and organisation reviews
- Project and Program Assurance and Gateway Reviews
- Peer reviews and due diligence
- Policy reviews
- Capability and capacity assessments
- Business Process reviews
- Transaction due diligence
- Efficiency and effectiveness reviews
- Change management planning
- Stakeholder studies, and
- Benchmarking studies
Joining our core NineSquared review team are our strategic partners, bringing extensive experience in corporate and board governance, and the Not-for-profit sector. Our strategic partners include:
Please contact one of our experts for more information on our capabilities and experience.
Steve Richards – Director. Steve is an accomplished strategy, policy and infrastructure advisory leader in the public and private sectors, with extensive and strong experience across both economic and social markets. Steve’s expertise includes team management and leadership, organisational reviews, project leadership and assurance (including Gateway Reviews), business case development, due-diligence, major and complex procurement including Public Private Partnership projects and international development assistance.
Ken Sedgwick – Director. Ken specialises in public policy, economics, regulation and project assessment. He has extensive experience in the reform and performance assessment of government businesses and agencies, including departments and government owned corporations. He has analysed and advised on issues across many sectors, with recent prominence in the water sector.
Phil Bullock – Director. Phil is an experienced transport professional who has almost 20 years experience consulting to industry and government, as well as holding several senior positions in the NSW public sector. He has extensive experience in infrastructure planning, transport, policy development and the freight sector.
A selection of recent projects is shown below: