Evelyn is an analyst at NineSquared. She is currently studying political economy and anthropology at the University of Sydney, due to graduate in 2019. Evelyn’s expertise lies primarily in research, synthesis and analysis, and strategic thinking.
Selected project experience:
- National Infrastructure Audit – was engaged as part of a NineSquared team to support the development of the 2019 National Infrastructure Audit.
- Future of Modelling – was engaged as part of a NineSquared team to draft a paper exploring the future of modelling.
- Fast Rail Submission – contributed to the preparation of a submission to advise how the government should best deliver a fast rail network to improve connectivity across the state of NSW.
- North South Rail Options Analysis – was engaged to analyse alignment options for how the government should best deliver the North South Rail project.
- Empty Container Park Study – was engaged to investigate issues with the operation of the NSW empty container supply chain, and options for improving the movement of containers into and out of Port Botany.